eBUS SDK is the industry leading choice for image capture, display, and transmission in thousands of mission-critical applications. eBUS SDK is a comprehensive solution, providing developers with a feature-rich platform that simplifies application development with receive and transmit capabilities to streamline end-to-end data delivery between sensor devices and host applications.
To take full advantage of the eBUS SDK you must obtain a license. When a license is activated, an embossed watermark and restrictions for transmitting and receiving data are removed.
eBUS SDK Seat License
Purchasing the eBUS SDK Seat License entitles a single user full access to the latest version of eBUS and includes one year maintenance for access to eBUS updates. The eBUS SDK Seat License includes all available eBUS GigE Vision and USB3 Vision receive and transmit modules, such as eBUS Edge and eBUS Receive (GEV-Tx, GEV-Rx and U3V-Rx). The eBUS Player Toolkit is also included in the eBUS SDK download.
(Please note, access to the eBUS SDK download package will be delivered via email within 1 business day following purchase)
eBUS Edge Transmit and Receive Runtime LicenseseBUS Edge GigE Vision transmitter, and receive runtime licenses are required when an application written using eBUS is deployed.
- eBUS Edge Transmitter License: eBUS Edge (GEV-Tx) will transmit images for a total of 15 minutes and then stop transmitting by default. To enable permanent transmission, a GigE Vision transmitter (GEV-Tx) runtime license is required on the transmitting device. One license per camera or device is required. There is no limit to the number of transmit streams per device. Requires eBUS SDK 6.0 or higher.
- eBUS Receive License: eBUS Receive licenses (GEV-Rx and U3V-Rx) will apply a watermark on received image streams by default. To remove the watermark, a runtime license is required on the receiving device. One license per device is required to remove a watermark from the video or image. There is no limit to the number of receive streams per device. Both GigE Vision (GEV-Rx) and USB3 Vision (U3V-Rx) runtime licenses are available as a download file or dongle shipped after purchase. Requires eBUS SDK 3.1 or higher. Note that if the image source is a Pleora based transmitter, eBUS Receive will not apply a watermark and no runtime license is required.
For volume pricing on licenses, contact your local regional sales office.
Important Licensing Information:
- When purchasing the downloadable license file enter your name and company information in English characters only.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to access your license file. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.
- When purchasing the eBUS SDK Seat License, access to the eBUS SDK download package will be delivered via email within 1 business day following purchase.
- When using eBUS with non-Pleora hardware, third-party licenses must be purchased separately.
- For a complete overview on license types, refer to the eBUS SDK data sheet and the eBUS Licensing Overview.
eBUS Maintenance and Support Annual Subscriptions
eBUS SDK Basic Maintenance and Support Annual Subscription (990-1029)
Access to Pleora software maintenance releases for one year (365 days) from date of purchase, basic installation support, and online support tools.
eBUS SDK Standard Maintenance and Support Annual Subscription (990-1033)
Access to Pleora software maintenance releases for one year (365 days) from date of purchase, code samples, online support tools, with additional best practice guidance and troubleshooting for standard installation, setup, and configuration.
eBUS SDK Developer Maintenance and Support Annual Subscription (990-1001)
Access Pleora software maintenance releases for one year (365 days) from date of purchase, code samples, online support tools, best practice guidance and troubleshooting for standard installation, setup and configuration, with additional ‘priority access’ for functional support from a dedicated team of senior application engineers.
This maintenance and support offering is suited for customers requiring ongoing developer support during testing and development stages.
Purchasing: Following the online purchase of any subscriptions, you will receive a copy of Pleora’s standard maintenance and support agreement. The agreement must be signed/accepted and returned, at which point support will be activated.
|Maintenance and Support Description||Basic||Standard||Developer|
|Access to annual SOFTWARE maintenance releases||✓||✓||✓|
|Self-serve on-line public access to Pleora's Support Centre and global email and telephone support||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to online documentation||✓||✓||✓|
|Best practice guidance and troubleshooting support during standard installation||✓||✓|
|Setup and configuration support||✓||✓|
|Assistance with troubleshooting custom code/applications based on Pleora samples||✓|
|Assistance with writing custom code/applications based on Pleora samples||✓|
|Dedicated access to an Application Engineer||✓|
|Priority Access to Pleora Support||✓|
eBUS Player Toolkit
The eBUS Player Toolkit, included with the purchase of an eBUS SDK Seat License and also freely downloadable from the Pleora website, is an easy-to-use solution to both view streams and develop, test and evaluate advanced application features. The toolkit includes:
- eBUS Player: Allows users to control the parameters of GigE Vision and USB3 Vision. The player receives video and allows users to view streaming data and adjust device configuration settings to determine optimal settings for the vision system. Note: the source code for eBUS Player is included as one of the code samples in the SDK.
- eBUS Universal Pro Driver
- Raw Image Viewer
- Camera Link Setup Assistant