eBUS SDK is the industry leading choice for image capture, display, and transmission in thousands of mission-critical applications. eBUS SDK is a comprehensive solution, providing developers with a feature-rich platform that simplifies application development with receive and transmit capabilities to streamline end-to-end data delivery between sensor devices and host applications.
To take full advantage of the eBUS SDK you must obtain a license. When a license is activated, an embossed watermark and restrictions for transmitting and receiving data are removed.
- Developer Seat License: Entitles a single user access to all available eBUS GigE Vision and USB Vision modules (GEV-Tx, GEV-Rx and U3V-Rx) and the eBUS Player Toolkit. Includes one year maintenance for access to all eBUS SDK updates. A Developer Support Subscription is sold separately. (Please note, access to the eBUS SDK download package will be delivered via email within 1 business day following purchase)
- Rx License: Required for applications which need to receive GigE Vision or USB3 Vision streams from a camera or device that does not contain Pleora transmitter technology. One license per device is required to remove a watermark from the video or image. No limit to number of receive streams per device. Available as a download file or dongle shipped after purchase. Requires eBUS SDK 3.1 or higher.
- Tx License: A GigE Vision transmitter runtime license required for applications which need to transmit GigE Vision streams on a camera or device that uses Pleora's eBUS GEV-Tx module. One license per camera or device is required to avoid disconnection after 15 minutes. Requires eBUS SDK 6.0 or higher.
For volume pricing on licenses, contact your local regional sales office.
Important Licensing Information:
- When purchasing the downloadable license file enter your name and company information in English characters only.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to access your license file. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.
- When purchasing the Developer Seat license, access to the eBUS SDK download package will be delivered via email within 1 business day following purchase.
- For a complete overview on license types, refer to the eBUS SDK data sheet and the eBUS Licensing Overview.
Developer Support Subscription
The Developer Support Subscription provides one year (365 days) of functional support for the eBUS SDK by a dedicated team of senior application engineers. This support offering is suited for customers requiring ongoing support during testing and development stages. The subscription includes:
- Best practice guidance and troubleshooting support during basic installation and setup
- Configuration support, analysis, and recommendations to ensure optimal performance
- Source code samples to help speed design time
- Access to dedicated technical support and documentation
Following the online purchase, you will receive a copy of Pleora’s standard maintenance and support agreement. The agreement must be signed/accepted and returned, at which point support will be activated.
Note that the Developer Support Subscription will provide one named individual with access to support. The subscription does not include design review and user-developed code debugging services. When using eBUS with non-Pleora hardware, third-party licenses must be purchased separately.
eBUS Player Toolkit
The eBUS Player Toolkit, included with the purchase of a Developer Seat License and also freely downloadable from the Pleora website, is an easy-to-use solution to both view streams and develop, test and evaluate advanced application features. The toolkit includes:
- eBUS Player: Allows users to control the parameters of GigE Vision and USB3 Vision compliant The player receives video and allows users to view streaming data and adjust device configuration settings to determine optimal settings for the vision system. Note: the source code for eBUS Player is included as one of the code samples in the SDK.
- eBUS Universal Pro Driver
- Raw Image Viewer
- Camera Link Setup Assistant